hairspray damage for your hair

Posted on 8:56 PM by Aguestri Meazza

health hair
There are a number of ingredients in hairspray synthetic that can be harmful to health and can include polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, Hydroflurocarbon, denatured alcohol and carboxymethylcellulose. All these ingredients are considered toxic or poisonous, and because they contain synthetic products such as hair sprays, these products can be harmful.


Some of the symptoms associated with toxicity or poisoning of an aerosol hair lacquer hair include: rash, as dizziness, low blood pressure, bright eyes, burning throat, shortness of breath, blurred vision, or the difficulty, and even coma. If it is a synthetic hair spray and use probably accidentally inhaled or consumed any quantity of product, it is important that you seek medical help as soon as possible. If inhaled poison, you must immediately to fresh air. Note the time that the product is inhaled in the name and ingredients when you know it

Vital signs are important, the rate of respiration, temperature, pulse and blood pressure. Symptoms occur, they will be treated accordingly. These drugs may also that developed to treat an allergic reaction such as prednisone, epinephrine or diphenhydramine, surgical removal of the entire skin was burned and irrigation or washing the skin, which was burned, if necessary. If the poisoning was Hairspray seriously, you can let the end of the hospital for a decent life.

The result of the brush with hairspray poisoning synthetic will be severe, depending on how much damage caused. The damage is actually able to continue in your stomach and esophagus occur for several weeks after inhaling or swallowing the poison well. This is the reason for seeking help from a doctor is so critical. If you can not understand how much damage has been, it may actually allow the problem to be exacerbated

No Response to "hairspray damage for your hair"

Leave A Reply

Followers